2 Awards, aka, Massive link love post.
Now I have 2 awards to do (procastinator!), but that’s just more love to spread. These are great if you want to find more great blogs to read, it’s like the yellow brick road of links!
Got this one from Anna! ♥ Now I link 5 of my favorite blogs you should check out.
♐ Lariats and Lavender – Another Angie’s blog. She’s fun and does a “Vampirism Monday” feature!
♐ Mermaid Eyes – Her posts are always delightful and interesting. She recently posted pictures she took while flying over Alaska and they’re lovely.
♐ Her Coffin – Jolene hasn’t posted in a while, but she left us with tons of great posts in her archives. Maybe I can bribe her into writing again because I miss her?
♐ Mikael Short – Besides being a sweetheart, she has a beautiful singing voice and writes poetry.
♐ The Freedom Experiment – She writes to motivate and make you think, and doesn’t sugar-coat!
Here’s one from Karin! Thanks, hon! Here’s how this one works:
- Thank the award giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 other bloggers.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
& the 7 facts:
- 1. Nobody could teach me how to swim. I taught myself in my best friend’s pool when I was 12.
- 2. I was a Christian up until I turned 18, when I realized there was something that suited me much better. I’m glad I was able to make my own decision about this without any flack from my parents.
- 3. I’m terrified of heights. I was too chicken to climb the indoor rock climbing wall at Fun ‘n’ Stuff, but I LOVE roller coasters. I feel safe in them. Another heights contradiction: I want to go skydiving but I’m too afraid to bungee jump!
- 4. Summer night air is the best smell in the world.
- 5. Speaking of smells. I’ve worn the same perfume for 7 years now — Beyond Paradise by Estée Lauder. I did try others, but I don’t love them as much.
- 6. I reluctantly get up early, but I get most of my energy in the late evening. It’s when I have the motivation to clean and do anything creative.
- 7. My favorite color is rainbow. In other words, I don’t have a favorite color, so when it comes to decorating or designing my blog, it’s either all or nothing.
& the links, like always, in no particular order (P.S. I know some of you have been tagged more than once, so I hope you don’t feel obligated to do it again! I can’t help that you’re awesome.):
♐ Shimmer Like Gold – Interior designer girl with lots of eye candy on her blog.
♐ Rawrings – Smart and honest Alissa, I love her dry-humored writing style.
♐ Tyler Knott – His poems. guh.
♐ Nerdosaurus – Shannon talks candidly about life and will cut you if you dis Detroit (maybe not so much that last part).
♐ Everblossom – A writer I look up to, she also sells makes and sells natural body products.
♐ Girl on Canvas – Graphic designer girl and she offers free resources on her site.
♐ Whirlwind – Angelica invites us into her cute apartment.
♐ Shanomaly – I like reading Shannon’s opinions on real life issues.
♐ The Underdeveloped Story – Another sleeping beauty, with lots of good stuff in the archives.
♐ Letters of Note – Scandalous letters written by famous historic people.
♐ Super Duper Fantastic – Suki is one of the most adventurous eaters!
♐ This Enchanted Pixie – I’ve already gotten plenty of affordable home decor DIY ideas from Polly.
♐ Kristie Says – I’m not a good suzy homemaker, that’s where Kristie comes in.
♐ Miss Vanity – I love Kitty’s strange drawings and fashion sense.
♐ Lyss – Alyssa weighs in on movies, books and other entertainments and has great taste.